Saturday, March 31, 2012

Battle Plans

"Okay. I'm officially throwing all conventional methods out the window. I'll blast the roof off and kill him." DragonFyre explains coolly. Raven glares at her.
"If you try, I can and will immobilize you." she replies.
"Nobody's doing anything stupid. You will do as I say." Robin calls through the communicator.
"So we're supposed to take orders from the same guy that once was the protege of the man we're trying to take out?" DragonFyre retorts. Robin is silent for a bit.
"No. But that gives me an idea. Terra, I want you to act as a double agent, think you can handle it?" he buzzes.
There's static from Terra's communtcator, but her voice comes through,"Whatever you tell me to do, I'm in. Anything to get back at Slade."
"Good. Everyone regroup down here." DragonFyre flies down to Robin. When the rest of his team arrives, he begins giving them parts. "Terra, I want you to gain Slade's trust. As a former apprentice of his, that shouldn't be too hard. Beast Boy, transform into the smallest thing you can think of and hide in her pocket. Cyborg, Dragon, Star, and Raven, cover the entrances. From there, I want Terra to somehow get a hold of that crystal. Once you have it, destroy it. Beast Boy, as soon as it's destroyed, get the Realm Travelers free. When Terra gives the rest of us the signal, we run in. Got it?" Everyone nods. DragonFyre, now in human form, raises her hand.
"Um, question. Don't you think it's a little strange that there haven't been any guards out here? In every other hideout Slade has had, it's been crawling with minions." They all exchange looks.
"So we'll be extra careful. If anyone sees anything, alert the others. We clear on that?" DragonFyre gives him a condesending look.
"Right. Because this doesn't scream trap at all."

10 comments:

  1. Yay! I can just feel the excitement!!! BTW I liked the sarcastic part at the end :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. In my personal opinion, sarcastic characters make everything funnier!

    ReplyDelete
  3. heck yeah! :) Also, according to my lil' bro, Realm Travelers is no longer safe and should be immediatly copyrighted. Apparently, a story I made up of how the Last Airbender series should continue is being used by Nick. Who knows what's next?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. *snickers* But that would be awesome, actually, 'cause I was so not happy with how they ended it. The Last Airbender, I mean

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, as soon as I saw the last episode, I was like, "Okay, now they're going to have a war between benders and non-benders and the benders will be wiped out because the avatar will be killed in the avatar state. But that can't happen in Aang's generation it has to be at least his grandaughter's." And then, yesterday, I saw the teaser for Legend of Korra. O_0 *mind blown*

    ReplyDelete
  6. I looked at it and... I WANT MORE!!! Seriously, that was only , like, a minute long!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi trailblaiser please can you contact me as soon as possible by my email as I hav an idea for something that could attract more viewers to your page here is my email: bigspongeyfan1@gmail.com
    send me a random message then I can add your email

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Haven't seen you on my blog for a while! Did you like everything? I hope so! I'll try to e-mail you, but you have to virtually pinkie swear not to do anything stupid. I hope to see you on here more often!

      Delete