Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Help Me Out Here

Okay, right now I'm kinda at a cross-roads here. You see, my schedule is booked for most of June, save for the weekends. I've already prepared a story set for that month that I will update twice a week, once on Sunday, then on Friday. So, until then, I could send them on another mission, but I really don't have many short, pre-written missions to use. I'm leaving it up to my readers. Should I write a story that may not be concluded by the time I have to ship off to camp, or hold off on all missions until June. I've tried to plan it out so there are exactly two posts per week, but I could space it out so that it starts now and only has one post a week. Your choice.
P.S. I have a small problem with my story, because it has a section that rather depressing. I could leave it out, but that might make the story shorter. It's titled "Tiny Talon".

11 comments:

  1. ... This is hard... I'd say hold off all missions till June. But only because I really hate unfinished stories.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay. Also, have you seen Hunger Games yet, or read the first book? I think I'll want to do a mission on that later.

      Delete
    2. I've actually read all three of the books AND watched the movie. Am I the only one who really hated Mockingjay?

      Delete
  2. Oh gosh no! I hated that book... but I couldn't put it down! And then when Prim died I was like, "No! Take the mentally disturbed sister!" But, Katniss marrying Peeta? And then having kids? You know it's gonna be a messed up childhood when she comments, "One day I'll have to explain why I wake up screaming." Just, WTF?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, right?!?! In fact I might go and blackmail the author into rewriting the whole series. She managed to kill off all my favorite characters. Like, we all knew Rue was going to die, but Prim and Madge? Actually I wish Rue won the Hunger Games. Imagine how the whole story would change...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Does the Mystique wanna take that one, or shall I?

      Delete
    2. You can take that one actually. I've planned out all of the Mystique's missions for a long time...

      Delete
  4. Same for me. But, that would make two HG themed missions... can I do that? And for just one movie as the setting?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well... It's the end of June and I haven't seen an posts at all... Did something happen to you?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eek! No! Nothing hapened, I just... ugh! So sorry! I was working on my new novel and totally forgot! Please forgive me! Um, hm. The story that I had planned was linked with a movie... which hasn't come out on DVD yet... So... The Avengers? Have you seen it yet?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah actually I have. :D Going to read your new post now.

    ReplyDelete