Wednesday, July 4, 2012

TrollBlaiser

Sapphire comes rushing into TrailBlaiser's room, banging the door against the wall, harsh light shining in her dark room. "Arp!" TrailBlaiser shrieks in surprise as she sits bolt upright. She stares at Sapphire for a moment, unrecognized. "Who- who is that?" she asks timidly. She grabs a pair of rhinestone glasses from her nightstand. Her vision comes into focus on Sapphire's surprised look.
"You have glasses? No way!" Sapphire exclaims.
"Shut up! No one knows that! Not even Sep!" She growls. Sapphire quickly closes the door and switches on the light. TrailBlaiser hides under the blanket. "Ahh! The light! It burns!" She peeks out at her cell phone, then glares at Sapphire. "And what was so darn important that you needed to wake me at two in the freakin' morning?!" A broad smile appears on Sapphire's face.
"I'll tell you what! A call from CA!" TrailBlaiser's eyes widen.
"Wait, the Captain? What did he want?" Sapphire nods.
"Well, it wasn't exactly him. It was the Director. I kinda faxed him two days ago about an extremely powerful  super girl who wants to join his team." TrailBlaiser  face-plants into her pillow, then gets up and smiles at her.
"So, I'm guessing your plan was to force me into a mission where I have to send you to the Avengers Realm so you could get all cuddly with Captain America, huh?" Sapphire nods and smiles enthusiastically. "Well, you can't! First, you are not a full agent, therefore you can't go on full missions by yourself! Second, he's physically around twenty-two years old! And you're thirteen! That's called 'jail-bait!'" Sapphire's smile fades.  "But! A mission needs to happen! So, I'll be sending... Ooh! How about SwiftWind? I'm sure she and the Captain will get along just fine!" Sapphire stares at her in silence for a long time.
"If I were an animal," Sapphire says finally, "my ears would be drooping." TrailBlaiser smirks.
"I'm not mean, I'm just enforcing my dominion over you." Sapphire opens the door.
"Meanie!" she cries as she sticks her tongue out.
"We'll talk in the morning. Good night!" TrailBlaiser calls. A loud hiss comes from the hallway. "I heard that!" She claps twice and the lights shut off. As she settles back into sleep, she smiles satisfactorily. "You just got trolled..." she whispers.

1 comment: