Friday, December 30, 2011

D-Realms: Sovled

Hello, all of approximately three people reading this. This is Agent TrailBlaiser. I  am happy to announce that the issues concerning the D-Realms, all created by Walt Disney (I'm surprised you didn't figure that out already), have been restored to order. There was an agent who apparently didn't study hard enough in his days as a A-I-T, and allowed himself to be influenced by a collection of Disney villains, headed by Jafar of Aladdin. He has been demoted back to A-I-T, at least until he learns the difference between positive and negative vibes. Such vibes give us the ability distinguish between friend and foe characters. And, according to my sources, he and Sugar are quite the item now. But, then again, when can you ever trust Sapphire's information? Little Miss Sapphire has been pestering the new A-I-Ts from the Percy Jackson Realm. She really should know better than to go after a son a Aphrodite, but she doesn't listen to me. The two boy's name's are Wes (a son of Athena) and Terrance ( a son of Aphrodite).Wes is showing much interest in his studies and is excelling  faster than any Realm Traveler I have ever seen. Of course, that was to be expected from him, with his mother's legacy. Swiftwind has returned to the Warriors Realm and Rabbitleap has gone back to StarClan, helping Firenight with her duties. The magic mirror that was stolen a while back has been returned to Snow White's Realm, as have the hyenas to the Lion King Realm and their acomplice, Captain Hook, to Agent Peter's Realm. It appears that all is well. At least, until one of the A-I-Ts  messes something up, again. Dream on!

                                     -Agent TrailBlaiser

1 comment:

  1. Hey guys! I know, I haven't posted a new story bit for a while, but here's the reason: no one's reading anymore! Before, I was doing it for a class grade, now, I write because I love it! However, why should I post on here if there's no audiance? As far as I can tell, my "followers" on this site have vanished. So, until I have proof that someone is actually reading this, like comments or something, I'm not going to write on here anymore. Now, I check this site almost daily, so there is no chance that I will overlook any comment. It's a shame people aren't reading this anymore, it was just getting to the good part in my story, the one where I introduce more permanent characters and develop relationships between them, both good and bad, oh well. I suppose that gives me more time to work on my novel. So, bye! For now at least.

    ReplyDelete