Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Behind the Mask

Hey! Do I even need to repeat my name? You all know me already. I'll give you a hint, I'm not TrailBlaiser. Although, I'm starting to wonder if she'll ever log back on. On the bright side, we found out who the culprit was, sorta. We know for certain that it's not RiverFlyte. How? The culprit left one crucial bit of evidence, a magical signature. Sep's magic is diffrent from any other sorcerer. Apparently, the signature was not one we have logged, so they're still looking for that. We have several cataloged, so it's not anyone from Sep's Realm, the S-Realms or the Last Dragon Chronicles Realm. I don't think I've heard of Last Dragon Chronicles before, but whatever. Ooh, the computer just pinged! It's finished checking another realm. Okay, it's not from Narnia either. Hmmm. On another note, I've got some more gossip! I caught RiverFlyte whispering something to TrailBlaiser in her office when I reported my work on animal transformations. Then she laughed. She never laughs anymore! And it wasn't her usual laugh, like when she wasn't stressed 24/7, but more high-pitched and girly. And then she actually blushed. Like, bright red cheeks. It was the weirdest, and also one of the sweetest, things I have ever seen. For a second, it was easy to imagine her as the young woman she really is, instead of TrailBlaiser, Head of the Realm Travelers, for just a fleeting moment, she was Leo, a normal, hopeless romantic, teen. It was a pleasant change. But the moment she spotted me there, she shifted back into the serious person she's become. But still, she did smile at RiverFlyte as he left. Maybe there's more to her than meets the eye. It makes me wonder what she was like when she was just a lone RT, free to explore and expirance everything that the Realms had to offer. Dream on, guys.

                                               A-I-T Sapphire 

No comments:

Post a Comment