Friday, December 9, 2011

MidWinter's Day

Season's Greetings! I have an agent who's spending winter over in the Septimus Heap realm. If you haven't read the books, you need to. They're really cool. Now, this agent is one of my closet friends. She was the first recruited as a RT, and she actually came from another realm. She spent a bit of time here, what we call the Alpha realm, and was quick to fall in love with the series. After her first trial mission there, she hasn't wanted to go anywhere else, which is fine with me. I have other agents still in training, so I won't run out anytime soon. Anyway, she sent me a "report" of her time spent there this fall. Now, it's not a report like one would get here. It's more like a short story style thing, but from her point of view. Here it is:

I've started "reporting" the scene. I think. I could never understand exactly how this worked. So, I'm in the lobby of the Wizard Tower. Totally amazing, by the way! Gosh I wish you guys could be here! The snow is so beautiful! Sep's taking me on a tour around the Ramblings later, so I've got the morning to myself. The spiral staircase is covered with tinsel, thanks to me! There are wreaths everywhere and mistletoe hanging above the main door. I don't think this place has every had so much Christmas cheer! The Castle doesn't celebrate Christmas or Kwansa or any of the other Alpha realm holidays. Here, they have MidWinters Day, it's like Christmas, only without religion. Yeah, I don't get it either. I've actually done a such a good job decorating, that I even found an anciet old Charm I changed the colors of the entire Wizard Tower to green and red. It's so festive! Wait, what was that noise? Oh no, the stair have stopped, and not by Magyk either. The tinsel's clogged it up. No worries, I can fix that. Maybe. Oh, here comes Marcia, she probably knows what to do. Uh oh, she looks mad. And I thought she would like the bells I sewed on to her dress. She jingles when she walks now. Hehe! Sep's right behind her, make that, being dragged by her. Aw, he wearing the holly I left for him. It's pinned to the sleve of his cloak. So cute! He's saying something to her. Sounds like he's laughing. Marcia's eyes are blazing, that can't be good. I gotta go, before she turns me into a frog. Happy Holidays RTHQ!
                                                                                           - Agent Sugar Plum

Well, as you can see, she's a little bit optimistic. Turns out, Marcia was able to fix the stairs, but only by  removing all the tinsel. Sugar wasn't happy about that. Marcia also cancelled Sep's tour of the Ramblings, no suprise there. But Septimus convinced her not to ban Sugar from the MidWinter's Feast, but at the cost of both of them having to clean the Pyramid Library's Darke section. I hope she wisens up eventually, but I doubt she will. Her character isn't one to realize her mistakes. I'll do a full biography on her eventually, but for know, Dream on!                                 
                                                                                       -Agent TrailBlaiser

No comments:

Post a Comment