Tuesday, December 20, 2011

RiverFlyte

Hey! A-I-T Sapphire! I told you about yesterday morning, right? Well, were still getting info about it. First, the guy who was gaurding the D-Realms, he didn't get fired. Apparently, the entrance to the realm was opened, from our side! TrailBlaiser asked the guard what happened, and he said that he was enchanted! The guard was tricked into leaving his post, he says all he can remember was a shadowy figure telling him that he was his "replacement". The guard didn't budge, I mean, whoever broke in, obviously didn't know that we don't change out our guards until sunrise. That's when the spell was cast on him, and he was knocked out. Spooky stuff. The other guy must've opened the door for the "Hyenas", I think that's what they're called, to come through. I don't see why a bunch of dog-like things are a huge threat, but whatever. They were caught on security camera, that's how we knew what happened. Then this, like, Spanish-looking dude entered from another of the D-Realms. We have no idea who opened the doors, but the use of magic narrows it down slightly. However, there aren't many RTs who can use that kind of magic. I'm sorry to say this, but that puts RiverFlyte on the suspect list. Rabbitleap brought him up, but TrailBlaiser harshly defended him. No surprise there. There was a huge argument over this, but the verdict is the same. While it's unlikely, he might be the culprit. TrailBlaiser, of course, refuses to aqccept the possiblity of it. I was "observing" the debate, from behind a bush, and I saw TrailBlaiser leaning a little on RiverFlyte's shoulder. I wonder what that's about. Could they be channeling a long forgotten love? Aw, that be so romantic! It would be so sweet if they were a couple! Dream on! <3

                A-I-T Sapphire

No comments:

Post a Comment