Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Agent Rabbitleap

Not much to say about her. Other than, one, she's a wolf. Two, she's one of my own creations (more on that later). And three, she's really annoying. Okay, I'm gonna start explaining things now. She is indeed a wolf, or at least she was, when I wrote her. That kinda describes two, I suppose. She became human when she joined the RT's, but she still retained her fur color, only it was changed to hair color. If you want to know about her in more depth, sift through the geustbook comments at www.huntersbook.moonfruit.com. You have to copy and paste it to view the site. The link broke when I changed fonts. Sorry! Look for SwiftWind. That was my online identity at the time. Shame I didn't keep that as my codename now. But, that name belongs to a cat now in Warriors Way. Now that's a really long story. One I never bothered to finish writing anyway. Hmmm. Maybe I should re-do that one. It needs some serious re-writes. Anyway, if you go to the site, I suggest you read the story, it's not too bad. I really should contact starfox about become a Realm Travelers Officer. Anyone can become a Realm Traveler if an officer shows interest in them. But only a storyteller can become an officer. Because only a storyteller knows what makes a good story. And we assume that they've read enough books not to pick anyone bad. We had an issue with that a few months ago, which brings me back to my first post where I mentioned the lost boys, you know, from Peter Pan? I'll explain that next time. For now, dream on! 
                                                                   -Agent TrailBlaiser

No comments:

Post a Comment