Monday, December 12, 2011

Sugar Plum

Alright, I told you I'd do a full biography on Sugar, so here it is. First off, she's a fairy. I know what your thinking, but she's not a Tinkerbell style fairy or Pinochio style fairy. She's MUCH older than that. She is, the one and only, Sugar Plum Fairy. Those of you who are still puzzeled should be slapped. She first made her appearance in 1816, in a story written by E.T.A. Hoffmann. Most people know her as the beautiful fairy who flits and flutters about the stage in the ballet, The Nutcracker Suite. One of my old friend's did that excerpt of the ballet for a Christmas recital one year. I didn't know it was possible to stumbles so gracefully on-stage that no one notices, but she accomplished it. Whereas one of my other dancer friend's played the Dew-plop Queen from Walts of the Flowers. Word of advice, it may look easy, but you can fall, face down, with a very big thud. She learned that the hard way. Hence her nickname. Anyway, it was pretty early in the development of the RTHQ, and I figured that more agents were needed, so I went where I was most comfortable to find new recruits. Probably not the best desicion to teleport in the middle of her dance, but we were still working out the kinks. Anyway, I appeared in the realm shortly after the nutcracker and Marie had left the ice cave. I watched her dance for a bit (And trust me, you will not find anyone more girly or graceful) and then I asked her if she wanted to join the RTHQ. She accepted and I transported us to the RTHQ. She was a very quick learner, so it took her only a few months to memorize all of our rules and how to operate all the different abilities we RT's have. She was a natural with the animal transformations, though it worried me a bit when she chose the polar bear as her animal ability. For someone so graceful she is also vicious. After her first co-op mission with me in my favorite realm, Septimus Heap's realm, she fell in love with the magic of the place. Kinda like how I fell for... ahem, moving on. So, she spends all her time there, hanging out with Sep, annoying Marcia, searching the Palace at night with Jenna. All the things I used to do... but, I have a lot of work to do here and I have no time for frivilous trips into the Castle. Still. Maybe I could go back,  Sep told me I was always welcome at the Wizard Tower. *sigh* I geuss I kinda miss those days. I geuss I kinda miss him, too. Dream on.

                                                                                           -Agent TrailBlaiser

No comments:

Post a Comment