Thursday, December 15, 2011

New Agent

Hey, this is A-I-T Sapphire. I'm an agent in training, hence the tittle. I'm so excited to finally be accepted into the Realm Travelers! Agent TrailBlaiser, the best agent in the world, BTW, is mentoring me in the ways of a Realm Traveler. Unfortunatly, she's been really busy lately, so, I thought I'd do her blog for her! She's off in a meeting right now with RabbitLeap, SwiftWind  and RiverFlyte. She left about ten minutes ago, saying something about an uprising in the D-Realms. I don't yet know what that is, but I suppose it must be inmportant. She looked pretty upset about it. Anyway, I'm just hanging around with SugarPlum, we went exploring the HQ. This place is so cool! We almost got lost somewhere in the agent quarters, but we found our way out. Amazingly, we stumbled upon Agent TrailBlaiser's quarters. It was unlocked, so we just walked in. I found this really cool amulet in there. It was like a big marble with a leather cord wrapped around it. It had orange and yellow and dark brown swirls in it. So weird. Anyway, I put it back in the little jewlery box it was in, and we left the room. We're in the main hall now, sharing a box of candy canes. Oops, gotta go, I hear footsteps. Now what was it that she always signed off with? Sugar tells me it's "Dream on." So, she's been here longer than I have, so I geuss she's right. Dream on!
                            
                                                                                  A-I-T Sapphire

No comments:

Post a Comment