Thursday, December 22, 2011

While visions of Sugar Plum dance in his head...

Merry Christmas! Sapphire here! Guess what juicy gossip I got today! Sugar has a secret admirer! Someone left her some roses on our door! They're so pretty! They're a lovely pink shade, with a card! It reads, "Twas the week before Christmas, and all through the hall, TrailBlaiser was frantic, but I was deaf to it all. For in a second, I saw you there. And just for that moment, I forgot all my cares. With the grace of a dancer, you lept out the door, and from that moment on, I knew I wanted no more. Merry Christmas my love, a beautiful girl, Sugar Plum." How absolutely wonderful is that! I hope one day I'll find a boy that sweet! Sugar's positivly giddy with girly-ness. She spent nearly an hour debating what to wear today, in case she runs into him. She has no idea who he is, but she doesn't care. It's ridiculous. How a girl can go all mushy over a silly little note..... and flowers...... and a love poem. Why don't I have a boyfriend? Sugar has an admirer, TrailBlaiser's got RiverFlyte, Swiftwind has a guy back on the lake, even Rabbitleap is seeing someone! And what do I have?! Nothing! Now I'm sad. Hmm, maybe I'll go talk to those cute new recruits. I bet they're single. Dream on!

            A-I-T Sapphire 

4 comments:

  1. Hello their!
    Me, I'm a fellow story lover! And I have to say your blog is a bit conffusing at times but im figuring it out, or "cracking its code"
    Oh, and by the way, how i found your blog was by the septimus heap blog (my all-time favourite book)and was kind off interested by your question on ask angie, so, her I am! Well, anyway, I'll probably continue looking at your blog, so don't stop typing, imagining, creating and dreaming!

    P.S. Did I mention i'm a writer? Not published, but hopefully soon to be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, so sorry,
    thats supposed to be HERE i am, not her i am!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear TheStoryCreator, I'm glad to see that I've caught your attention with my writing ventures! I'm gonna be honest, I've never done anything like this before. I've had the idea for a while, but never put it into action. I was gonna make a much more detailed website, but when my computer teacher had us make a blog, using this server system, I figured, why wait? Oh, and if you see any book tittles mentioned here that sound interesting, don't hesitate to but them. They're some of my favorites. I hope to see your comments here again. And don't worry, I won't stop. :)

    ReplyDelete