Monday, December 19, 2011

Finally! Answers!

Hey! A-I-T Sapphire! Again. Honestly, I swear all TrailBlaiser ever does is work these days! Get this, last night, at like, two in the morning, I heard a really loud crash. I opened the door of Sugar's and my dorm, we're not high up in the ranks, so we share a dorm. She's gone most of the time, so I usually have it to myself. Anyway, I open the door, and TrailBlaiser is running toward the main hall, seriously, the look on her face, intense. She looked scared and furious at the same time. So, she was running in her slippers/flip-flops down the hall, wrapping a bright pink robe around her pajamas. A minute later, RiverFlyte, SwiftWind and Rabbitleap are chasing after her. We decided to sneak out and spy on them, you know, to find out what was going on. We ducked behind a wall and listened, and you won't believe what we heard! Okay, these were her exact words. "How dare those poaching, idiotic, ugh! How did they get through our defenses?! And to join up with Hook? Not to mention, they captured the mirror? Who was guarding that realm?! I'll fire them in a heartbeat!" That's where RiverFlyte chimed in. "Calm down, Leo! You're over-reacting!" "Never tell a girl to calm down!" I've never heard her that angry before, it kind of scared me. Also, since when did anyone ever call her by her name? We always refer to each other by our code names. To be honest, I didn't even know her name. Anyway, she yelled some more, Swiftwind was on her side, as always. Rabbitleap teamed with RiverFlyte. It was unsettling to see her like that. I think she's losing it, I mean, all this stress she's been under recently, I think she's snapped. On the bright side, we did hear one comment from Rabbitleap, always the logical one. "Look, your fire is getting out of control, and Sep, (that's RiverFlyte's real name) your water is just steaming away, it's a lost cause to try to calm her down. Swiftwind, I think the air is just fueling it. Your letting your element control you, you need to get a grip." Yeah! She said that! You know what this means?! We know who holds which amulet! RiverFlyte's got water, Swiftwind's air, TrailBlaiser's fire, and Rabbitleap's earth!  This is a major find for us! And on that note, dream on!

                                      A-I-T Sapphire

2 comments:

  1. Hello
    Realm travellers i love your entries! I would like to join you because I have read millions of books including the Septimus Heap.
    I have visited the Septimus Heap realm by accident but thats another story! Please recruit me I have a good imagination
    From your loyal reader bigspongeyfan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi how old are you?
    From your biggest, loyalest and only member Dan

    ReplyDelete