Thursday, November 15, 2012

Stress Level: TrailBlaiser

RiverFlyte walks into TrailBlaiser's room, shuffling through a handful of papers. "Hey, Leo?" he asks, not looking up. "Did you get that scan from Digimon finished?" 
"Kinda busy, Sep." she sighs. RiverFlyte notices the group of girls in the room. 
"Er, care to explain?" TrailBlaiser rolls her eyes. 
"If I could, believe me. I would." Lexi smiles at RiverFlyte.
"Hey, you're cute! Are you that boy Persia was talking about?" TrailBlaiser grabs Lexi and slams her onto the floor.
"No, Sep is my boyfriend. And I suggest you go back to your own little verse. I don't need amateurs running around my headquarters." Lexi and Elara bristle.
"Amateurs? We are highly trained students of the Mystika Academy!" TrailBlaiser rolls her eyes.
"Right. Because being taught at a big fancy school gives you the same credentials as being trained my Aslan himself." RiverFlyte grabs TrailBlaiser's wrist.
"Enough. Arguments get us no where." he reasons. TrailBlaiser pouts.
"Fine. Why are you guys here?" she asks. Elara helps Lexi up.
"I was giving a tour when I accidentally opened a portal to RTHQ. No biggy." Lexi explains. TrailBlaiser glares. 
"Right. and then you just happen to walk into my room and annoy me. Get out. Sep and I have some important matters to attend to. Big kid stuff. Now, run along back to Mistake-ia Academy and leave me alone!" She pushes them out the door and slams it.
"You handled that well." RiverFlyte observes.
"It's been a stressful day." she sighs. RiverFlyte kisses her on the forehead.
"I get it. Being the leader is hard." She leans onto his shoulder. He gently strokes her hair.
"So, what was that about Digimon, again?" she asks. RiverFlyte hands her the stack of papers, which she examines.
"I was going to ask if you did the scans yet." TrailBlaiser sits on her bed and splays out.
"Ugh, no. I've been busy with the Zelda Realm and DragonFyre's been pestering me about Deo Gentem and-" she's stopped by a kiss.
"You need to relax." he soothes. "I know your job is hard but you need to take it easy." TrailBlaiser sits up.
"Easy for you to say. Sapphire's gonna be guarding the Realms Corridor tonight. and who knows what kind of trouble she'll get into!" RiverFlyte thinks for a bit.
"I'll try to talk Owlcry into watching her from a distance. Come on, you need to have a little faith in her." 
"She's not like her parents..." she sighs.

No comments:

Post a Comment