Friday, November 30, 2012

Meanwhile, at RTHQ

TrailBlaiser collapses beside RiverFlyte on the sofa in the Elemental Coomons. Her feet are hanging off of the top and her hair brushing the floor. RiverFlyte smirks at her in amusement. "What's up with you?" She looks over at him, tries to shift back into a normal position, but gives up.
"Ugh, Persia's bothering me about an agent name." she complains. RiverFlyte grabs her hands and pulls her up.
"So give her one." he offers. TrailBlaiser rolls her eyes.
"Why should I? She's not my agent." she reasons. RiverFlyte shrugs. "And by the way, she called me Lenny after hearing you talk to me in the Commons." RiverFlyte tries to hide a laugh, but fails. 
"'Lenny'? Can I call you that now?" TrailBlaiser hits him playfully on the arm.
"Only if you want to die. And it's kinda pathetic. Not only was she eavesdropping, but she can't even do it well! Lenny? Really?" She crosses her arms and flips back around again. "If she's getting a name. It's gonna be A-I-T Pest. Or Annoying. Or maybe-"
"Why don't you like her?" RiverFlyte asks suddenly. She groans and slides onto the ground.
"Because. She acts just like my stupid c- Never mind." She cuts herself off and goes quiet.
"Your stupid what?" he asks. TrailBlaiser shakes her head.
"Doesn't matter. The point is, she's not my agent and therefore, not my problem. Speaking of problems, where's Sapphire?" RiverFlyte gets up and paces.
"I've been meaning to talk to you about that. We've lost communication with her along with Owlcry." TrailBlaiser's jaw drops.
"How?! We have service in every realm and most verses!" RiverFlyte opens his communicator and tries to contact Sapphire, but the call doesn't go through. TrailBlaiser tries to form words, but fails. "Please don't tell me she did what I think she did!" she begs. RiverFlyte grimaces, which is all the explanation she needs. "That girl is going to be in so much trouble when she gets back! I told her not to go into those reams!" She buries her face in a throw pillow and screams. 
"We'll have to rescue them eventually." RiverFlyte adds.
"But, the realms aren't finished." Her voice is muffled by the soft feathers. "We can't go in there to rescue until  it's scanned or else we won't be able to come back out. Do we even know which one they're in?" RiverFlyte runs a hand through his already tangled curls.
"I've narrowed it down to twelve." TrailBlaiser stands and leans on his arm.
"There's only fourteen realms in the Corridor." she comments. RiverFlyte smiles sheepishly.
"Yeah, one finished loading this morning and the other one was Deo Gentem. We would've gotten a message from DragonFyre if she was there. To top if off, half of those realms are extremely violent and dangerous. Call of Duty's there as well." TrailBlaiser artifact pulses red for a moment in anger.
"Since when was Call of Duty a story?!" she demands.
"Since DoveSlash begged me to make it one." he explains. TrailBlaiser pouts.
"Great. Now I've got Sapphire missing, Owlcry in danger, and Agent Wannabe to deal with. Lovely." 

No comments:

Post a Comment