Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Sapphire's Post

Wassup people of the interwebs? This is Agent Sapphire bloggin' at you from RTHQ. Kk, so, you know how TrailBlaiser and RiverFlyte were at each other's throats and then suddenly back together? Yeah, I didn't get it either. So, I had Sugar explain it to me. What had happened was, while I was off missionizing in the Hunger Games Realm, those two had been fighting. RiverFlyte was mad at TrailBlaiser because she always played the hero. TrailBlaiser was mad at RiverFlyte because she felt like he just didn't understand her. It wasn't until the Veteran's Day mission that they saw each others' point of view and made up. The thing is, TrailBlaiser is like a mother to all the other agents, or at least she sees herself that way, and that doesn't fly with RiverFlyte. So, while TrailBlaiser's off risking her life for the sake of maternal instincts, he's sitting back being logical and more than a little ticked off. My superiors are 100% wackadoodle. (look it up, it's a word)

"Sapphire?" TrailBlaiser asks. "What are you doing on my blog?"

Uh-oh. I've been caught!

"What do you mean?" Sapphire asks in her sweetest voice. "What blog? I'm not blogging. This is just... um.. Facebook! Yeah, the new update that just happens to look like your blog!" Sapphire smiles convincingly, but TrailBlaiser doesn't buy it.
"You're gossiping again, aren't you?" Sapphire's face goes red. "If I catch you on my blog again without permission, you're getting extra Night Guard Duty, understand?" 
"'Extra?' What do you mean 'extra'?" Sapphire gasps.
"It's a tradition that after a new agent's first successful mission, they guard the Realms Corridor to make sure nothing malfunctions. I'll explain more later." Sapphire gets off the spinney chair and walks away sullenly.
"Fine, but I'm not gonna be happy about it!"
"It wasn't a requirement to smile." TrailBlaiser sighs.

Sorry about her. Now, what did she post... Gah! Ooh, that girl drives me crazy! Of course, she right about the fight. But, I don't mother my agents! Really! Grr... Whatever, if the readers are gonna believe an agent over the leader, that's cool. Let them See if I care...
                                    
                     Dream on, Agent TrailBlaiser (And Sapphire!) How?! You aren't even on this computer anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment