Friday, November 30, 2012

Persia's Mission?

"Ugh, I can't believe I'm about to do this but..." TrailBlaiser takes a deep breath. "Persia!" Persia pokes her head around the corner. 
"Yes?' she asks. "What did I do wrong do?"  TrailBlaiser looks away, as if it hurts her to speak.
"I... need.. your... help..." she spits out. Persia's face lights up.
"Yay! With what? A mission? Does that make me an agent now? Do I get an agent name finally? I'd like a cool name. Like, Timewhisper. That'd be so cool!" TrailBlaiser rubs her temples.
"You and Sapphire are the reasons I keep wine in the kitchen..." she mutters quietly.
"What?" Persia asks.
"Nothing! Nothing at all!" TrailBlaiser says quickly. "So, all my agents are either on a mission, with an apprentice, or working on our current... dilemma. Unfortunately, I'm in need of another agent. Normally, I'd use an agent-on-call, but I figured, you're here (and I want to get you to go away), so why not use you? I need you to go into the Hetalia Realm. The American Civil War was never featured in the anime, so I want you to check it out. Then come back and write a ten page essay on it." Persia nods.
"Okay, I can do that- wait what?! ESSAY?!" Persia gasps. TrailBlaiser hides a smile. 
"Look, how am I gonna know if you learned anything without testing you? It was either this is a hundred question test. Short-answer, by the way. And make sure you cite at least twenty credible sources." Persia melts onto the floor in despair. "I'm kidding! I wouldn't read an essay if someone payed me..." She concentrates and blasts Persia with light, leaving Persia's clothes transformed into a frilly, pink dress with curled hair tucked into a bonnet. "There, don't you look cute?!" Persia examines her outfit and wrinkles her nose.
"I feel like Barbie threw up on me while having a seizure." she remarks. TrailBlaiser puts her hands on her hips.
"Look, it's to help you blend in. This is what the Confederacy girls wear. You'll do fine. And, if you succeed, I'll give you an agent name. Deal?" Persia nods. TrailBlaiser opens a portal. "Good luck. And, uh, tell Canada: DragonFyre says hi." She winks at Persia as the portal envelopes her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment