Tuesday, August 21, 2012

TrailBlaiser to DragonFyre

The orbs stop shining and the Realm Travelers just look at each other. "Well, if we're all done here, can we go now?" TrailBlaiser asks.
"No you can't!" Swiftwind shouts. "The realm is still jankified! You have to help me!" rabbitleap thinks for a bit.
"I don't think we can." She decides. "the message said that the bonds can only be mended by each element in order. Since this is a Wind element problem, and you're the first to be challenged, then you have to solve it." They stay at her incredulously.
"You can't expect me to know what to do!" Swiftwind cries. "I have no idea what I'm doing!" 
"Does that ever stop me?" TrailBlaiser scoffs. "I may be the leader, but by no means to I know all the answers. Neither does DragonFyre. Aslan does, though. Trust him." Swiftwind sighs.
"Alright. You sure you guys can't help?" she asks. RiverFlyte opens a portal back to RTHQ ans shuffles the TrailBlaiser and Rabbitleap through. Rabbitleap glances back at her best friend as she exits the realm. Sapphire rushes up to TrailBlaiser. 
"Oh good! You're back! DragonFyre's been trying to contact you." She informs TrailBlaiser. TrailBlaiser raises an eyebrow.
"What for?" Sapphire skims over a sheet of paper she has.
"The reason given was, 'Sophomore year started and my history teacher is so totally lame. And I have gym this semester. And I have to ride the bus home. Requesting an artifact to access powers in the Alpha Realm. Yes, artifacts allow you to access powers in your home realm. Please give me the Golden Amulet!' What's the Golden Amulet?" Sapphire asks this last sentence curiously. 
"Um, it's an artifact designed specifically for DragonFyre. She had it transferred to her via magic when she entered this realm, which is why she could use powers. It's basically just a regular artifact, it just looks cool. It's a lion's paw made of gold." She walks over to the laptop and types in something. "There's her answer. That's for kissing my boyfriend."

Hey DragonFyre. I can access you via this blog site, and I'm just here to tell you that, NO YOU CAN'T HAVE THE GOLDEN AMULET!!!! You'll just have to suffer like all the other mortals from your realm. Love and hugs, your sister, TrailBlaiser. 
P.S. Yes, I do enjoy making you miserable. >:D

2 comments:

  1. I feel bad for DragonFyre... But at the same time, I really don't...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel bad for me too... Stupid alter-ego not giving me magical powers. Lol. "Self-hate"

    ReplyDelete