Thursday, August 23, 2012

Aw!

Hey guys! This is TrailBlaiser, just checking in! Now, first things first, our Story-Streamer has gotten an upgrade, so I'll just break it down for you, anything written in blue is my typing on the blog, purple is in realm, and green is in RTHQ. Just clearing that up for you. I'll upgrade it more as the need arises, but for now I think this should do. Okay, next thing, the "Prophecy". Still not quite sure about what all it means, but I'm working on it. And Sep's still bothering me about who my challenge relates to. He thinks I'm cheating on him or something, which is ridiculous considering it said "her". But anyway, he and I are kind of on a shaky relationship right now. He's mad at me for keeping secrets from him, but he needs to realize that I keep secrets for his own good. He hasn't kissed me or told me he loves me or anything like that since we got back from the realm two days ago, which really bothers me. Rabbitleap tells me not to worry, but I don't think this is a problem that will just go away on it's own. Off that topic now, we come to Swiftwind. She's still in the Avengers Realm and is working like crazy to figure out what's going on and how to put a stop to the disaster. She also explained to me that the wind element being disrupted in that realm caused her to blow up on me the other day and that she isn't normally like that. I think this whole thing has set all of us on edge, not just her. So, um, yeah, I think that's about it. 

Finished with her post, TrailBlaiser shuts the laptop. Sapphire skips into the room, a smile growing on her face. Curiously, TrailBlaiser stops her. "And just what have you been up to? You and Sugar been snooping through my old diaries again?" Sapphire shakes her head.
"I haven't been up to anything, but RiverFlyte has." She beams. TrailBlaiser raises an eyebrow.
"Really? What exactly has he been doing?" Sapphire's face blushes bright red.
"I'm not telling. But you can see for yourself in the Elemental Commons. You know, where the four quarter's of you Elementals are connected." TrailBlaiser gets annoyed.
"I'm aware of my room's location, Sapphire. What's over there?" Sapphire skips away, not saying a word. With a sigh, TrailBlaiser gets up from her seat in the Main Hall and makes her way over to the Elemental Commons. Upon entering, she gasps at the roses scattered all over the room and the roaring fire in the hearth. She walks a bit further into the room, and triggers a trip wire, which sprinkles blue dust, RiverFlyte's magic, all over her. The dust touches the fabric of her clothes and transforms them into a flowing blue gown, trimmed with crystals. A tear of joy rushes down her cheek at seeing the dress, and she twirls a few times, giggling like a child at how it billows out around her. RiverFlyte enters, and similar blue dust falls on him, transforming his jeans and tee into a green tunic and cloak. Soft music plays from somewhere, filling the room with the Castle's melody.
"You look beautiful." he comments shyly. TrailBlaiser throws her arms around him. "I guess you liked the surprise then?" She kisses him fiercely.
"Oh Sep," she breathes, "it's just like-"
"Our first date?" he finishes. "I thought you'd recognize it." She backs up, and he holds out his hand. "Care to dance?" She curtseys and takes his hand and they get lost in the music. When the song ends, he kisses her passionately. "Happy Anniversary, Leo." She feels tears of joy running down her face, and RiverFlyte gently brushes them away. 
"But I thought you were mad at me. That you hated me for keeping secrets from you." He shrugs.
"You have your life, and I have mine. I just have to accept that." He pulls her close to him. "Until, of course, when I marry you. Then, there will just be our life." He brushes a blonde curl out of her vision, and kisses her. "And I will marry you, Leo. I love you." She melts into his embrace.
"I love you, too." she whispers, before she can't speak anymore, because her lips are busy doing something she deems much more important.             

 

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. If only real guys were like this... If you have any guy friends, show them this post and make them take notes.

      Delete
    2. I don't, unfortunately, as I have declared war on all the guys in my school. The closest I have come to having a guy friend, is a guy telling me he would help me take over the world as long as I let him have all the Dunkin' Donut stores...

      Delete
    3. This sounds like guy friend material. Then again, I have a guy friend who, ever time we see each other, we hurl insults back and forth, then walk away laughing.

      Delete
  2. I don't think of most guys as friends now a days every one thinks there your " boyfriend!" when they're just a friend. I know this kid whose a grade older then me and he's really nice looking and all these girls like him but he always says no when they say so. He doesn't even say no usually he just walks away. But though guys say he's stupid I think he's smart of doing that. Studies first! Love last! Anyway do any of you guys have a ...............boyfriend in real life?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, 'cause all the boys in my school are idiots

      Delete
    2. Only in my dreams I'm afraid. Never even been on a date before! And I'm nearly fifteen... I must be super unattractive or something.

      Delete
  3. Sadly I don't have guy friend I scare guys off.

    ReplyDelete