Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Reality

Hey, um, this isn't part of any story. Or have anything really to do with Realm Travelers, hence the "Reality" tittle. My mother's been in the hospital for the past week. She went in for pneumonia. Then they found a blood clot in her leg, a possibly fatal one. Both problems could be dealt with. Then they tried to drain fluid from around her left lung. The fluid is apparently cancerous. We don't have a lot of details about it yet, but it has been identified that there is cancer on her spine. My father and brothers are really upset. Especially my little brother. He's only ten. My dad's taking off work tomorrow to be with my mom. Things are really bad right now. Interestingly enough though, I've only shed one tear since I was told about this about an hour or so ago. I can't say the same for everyone else. I'm going to see my mother tomorrow afternoon, so don't expect a story update. I know this is a weird request for someone to make over the computer, but could you pray for my family? I think we need it.

2 comments:

  1. I'll be sure of it! And, no I don't think it's a weird request. I'd ask the same thing if I was in your place.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I'm so comforted to know that I have friends praying for her. It means so much to me. I'd hug you if there wasn't a computer and a few dozen miles in the way. :P

      Delete