Friday, February 10, 2012

Sep's Realm (still.... yeah, I know...)

What's up peoples? This is A-I-T Sapphire! Please, please, hold your applause! Whoa, I just realized something, applause kinda looks like apple sauce, only combined. Cool. O_0 Now I'm hungry. I want apple sauce. With cinnamon! Oh, wait, I was supposed to be doing something. What was it again? Oh yeah! TrailBlaiser asked me to post more of "Sep's Realm"! She would be doing it herself, but she's off on something she calls, "Project Lion". Don't know what that is, but whatever! Um, I don't know exactly how much to post, she didn't really tell me, so I'll just paste a section of it. Here goes!




When Septimus and Leo reached the base of the stairs, they stopped. "You want to see Magyk in action?" Sep asked. Leo nodded as Sep took a small arrow out of his pocket.
"Is that a Flyte Charm?!" Leo gasped. Sep smiled.
"I'm surprised you know of it."
"How could I not? It's only the best Charm ever! Of course, it didn't work for a while, that is, until you got the other half from Simon when he used it in that epic battle where his Darke Magyk gave the dragon egg it's last requirement." She noticed the way Septimus was staring at her. "I mean, I heard rumours about it and..." Leo trailed off. Marcia saved her from saying anything else. 
"Septimus, I would perfer you take the stairs." She said, as she came up behind them.
"Er, right. Come on Leo."

That is how much she wanted me to post, right? Oh well. It looks like TrailBlaiser's back, so, I geuss I'm done here. Wait, something's going on. RiverFlyte's going up to her. He's smiling. And then he kisses her. ......................But she doesn't kiss him back... What? She's......crying. What's up with her? Wait, she's saying something...... Here's what I heard, "Of course you're happy to see me. Why wouldn't you be? You love me. But, ugh, I can't tell you. I'm sorry." Now she's coming over to me. She scribbled something on a scrap of paper. She tells me not to open it unless I sense something called RTD. Sense? Is RTD some kind of vibe? It's not in the handbook, I should know, I memorized it. She sat on the couch, RiverFlyte sits next to her. She's still crying. She says, "I hope Project Lion is never put in effect. I hope Agent DragonFyre never has to come here." RiverFlyte asks who DragonFyre is. She just looks at me. "I hope you never find out. She's possibly the greatest Realm Traveler in the world. She just, doesn't know it. She knows us. She's been a part of RTHQ longer than I have."  RiverFlyte looks confused.
"But, you're the first RT." She jumps up and runs to her room, shouting over her shoulder, "Exactly!" Whoa. Don't know what that was about, but I have a feeling this will not be pretty. Dream on, though, I think that's too perky a sign off for this update.

                          A-I-T Sapphire

4 comments:

  1. Hey, I could ramble on about "Sep's Realm", or I could go ahead and start "Rampant". I don't have a plot for "Sep's Realm". I thought I did, but, halfway through the story, I trashed it. It wasn't matching with the Realm Traveler's air, you know? But, I always wanted to have my fans help with the site, so, I'll take a vote. "Sep's Realm" or "Rampant"? You decide.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, I have victory! I was this close to threatening not to comment anymore if you didn't post soon! Soooo glad I didn't have to do that. Anyway, down to business! Or randomness, or weirdness or whatever! Personally I like sep's realm better, but if you don't have a plot for it you should do rampant. If only to get another post more quickly >:) Mwahahah...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look, I honestly loved the idea of "Sep's Realm", but it just didn't fit. I promise, I will come back to it later. With a better plot! Now, the "Rampant" plot, I already have worked out, so I can roll with that one! :)

    ReplyDelete