Saturday, February 11, 2012

Rampant!!!!!!!!!

Hey! This is A-I-T Sapphire again! TrailBlaiser's not posting because she's setting up the Story Streaming thingy. Now, everyone knows that this is its first test run, right? Well, guess what? It's  my first test run, too! I get to go on a real mission! Is this cool or what?! Agent Rabbitleap was so impressed with my progress that she asked TrailBlaiser if I could tag along! And she said yes! Eeeeeeeeeep! Any moment now, the portal will open and we'll be heading to the Rampant Realm! I could just explode with excitement! Now, you may be confused as too how this all works, but don't worry, it's not rocket science. It's actually a form of Alchemie. TrailBlaiser used to only be able to travel to one realm, Narnia. At the permission of Aslan, of course! Most of our laws of Travel come from Narnia. Like, how time lapses differently in each realm? That's called the Narnian Warp Effect. Some people call it Einstein's Theory of Relativity, but that sounds boring and math-y. Actually, I believe another group, the Mystique, uses that method. And their sister (or is it brother?) group. Ooh, TrailBlaiser's signaling me! Okay, one more thing, as soon as we enter the Realm, Story Streaming will activate, and the mission will instantly be uploaded to this post. I'll leave it open. Someone will come by later and sign it off. Wish me luck!

Sapphire steps out of the portal. She looks around in amazement. "Where are we?" she whispers. TrailBlaiser opens a map. She looks around, then back down. 
"Rome. Where exactly in Rome, I'm not sure, but..." she trails off. Sapphire wanders off. She hears voices off in the distance. She comes across a marketplace, filled with people shopping around. 
"TrailBlaiser! You've gotta come see this!" Sapphire exclaims. TrailBlaiser looks up. She walks over to Sapphire.
"Oh," she says, "the piazza." She checks her map again. "We're in the right place." She grabs Sapphire's hand and lead her down the hill. "One more thing. We don't go by codenames in realms. You call me Leo and I call you whatever name you want to be here." Sapphire thinks for a moment.
"My real name, I suppose. Marisa." Leo nods and continues walking down to the piazza. A group of grubby looking children run up to them. Leo growls at them, and they back off. Marisa is appalled. "Leo! They're children!" she gasps. Leo leads her out of the crowded piazza.
"No, they're pickpockets. They might be children physically, but they're thieves at heart. Check your bag." Leo and  Marisa open their bags. "Everything is still in mine."
"Mine, too." Marisa states. Leo glances back at the children, now talking in an alley.
"This is why I hate big cities." she spits. Marisa throws her bag over her shoulder.
"So why did we come?" she asks. Leo leads them through several twists and turns. Finally stopping next to an old fountain. A stone woman holds what resembles a unicorn's horn, which has water pouring out of the tip. Leo points to the large doors to what appears to be a nunnery.
"This is why." Leo pushes open the double doors, revealing rows of archery tragets set up, swords and daggers and arrows along the wall, and a large, stuffed, elephant-sized unicorn in the middle. "Welcome to the Order of the Lioness."

Sorry, I have to cut it off here. The story will continue to be uploaded and stored on the computer. TrailBlaiser left me, Rabbitleap, to control it. Um, I'm not really sure what TrailBlaiser usually signs off with. I'll ask Septimus. He says it's "I <3 Sep". I don't believe him. I geuss I'll just sign off with my pack's saying.
Howl to the Stars!

                         -Agent Rabbitleap 

5 comments:

  1. 'Ello Agent Rabbitleap, Lexi here! Love the mission so far. Go Agent Sapphire!!!(sorry just me being random) And the sign of is usually dream on, but I like the new one too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait, I think I figured out what RTD is! Realm Traveler Danger or Realm Traveler Destiny. Hopefully you'll tell soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, the first one was close, though maybe the second one is closer. Think of what word, that starts with "D", that both words are associated with. Don't worry if you can't figure it out, it will be revealed after the Rampant mission is done. Though maybe you'll guess it sooner... :)

      Delete
  3. Realm Travelers in Dresses!!!! Nah,just kidding ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Um, there is an instance of Realm Travelers in Dresses actually, but it doesn't occur until after Sapphire gets back from Rampant. Actually, somewhere in the middle of "Project Lion".

      Delete