Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Two-Realm Post

"Alright." Leo paces back and forth out of earshot of the countries. "I need to go back to RTHQ and continue searching for Sapphire. Stay here, Persia." she commands. "Prove to me that you're worthy of an agent name. I want you to discover the relations between Confederacy and the others, then report back on your findings. This could be crucial information in regards to future expeditions into this realm. Understand?" Persia nods.
"Yes, Leo. I'll be your little spy. Then I can be a real agent, right?" Leo bites her lip.
"Um, sure. Just, don't screw this up. Or your next assignment will be deportation from my ranks." She opens a portal and steps through. Italy bounds up behind Persia, apparently having listened in on the whole conversation.
"You're a spy?" he asks. "You- you better not try anything! I'll tell Germany on you!" Persia raises her hand slightly and Italy freaks out. "Germany! The girl's a spy and she's going to hurt me!" 
"Crap." Persia hisses under her breath. She opens her cell phone and dials Leo. "Leo! May day! Italy's panicking! And he's calling Germany! What do I do?!" 
"What do you think you have powers for?!" TrailBlaiser barks from the other end. "Shut him up! Wits are your primary weapon, but magic works, too. You do have magic, right?" Persia tries to activate her powers, but it's been blocked by her home realm.
"Not really. They've been deactivated!" she cries.
"Well, sucks for you! Have fun being interrogated by Germany! Bye!" The line goes dead. 
"Thanks Leo. Way to be helpful."

*magically switching back to L of Z*

"Zelda's missing?" Marissa asks. Link nods. 
"Yes. And considering you two appear to be very powerful, I want you to accompany me on my search for her. On the surface." he explains. Wesley and Marissa exchange doubtful glances.
"Okay, we're in." Wes concludes. Link smiles and runs off to prepare for their journey.
"Are you crazy?!" Marissa screams. Wes rubs his temples.
"You're giving me a migraine." he complains. "And no, I'm not. Link is the story-line's protagonist, so following him is the logical step towards getting rescued. We have to make ourselves appear on TrailBlaiser's readings. RTHQ tracks the main characters so we know where to open out portals. If we stay near him, TrailBlaiser can find us faster. Make sense?" Marissa stares at him blankly. "Ugh, just go with it and don't break anything."

No comments:

Post a Comment