Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Sarcasm At Its Finest

In response to DragonFyre's retarded question, no, we don't have bathrooms. We have an outhouse. -_- In all seriousness though, how are we related? Strike that, how we're we once the same person? I do realize that our lives became separate after the split, but surely you didn't get blonder. I know I got more ginger, but I figured so would you. Apparently not though, because you are an idiot. Legit, DragonFyre. You might be stupider than Sapphire, and ran into a door today... while looking at it. In her defense, she was practicing extrasensory magic skills, but she still plowed into it. And you, my dear, are stupider than that. If you really are curious, here is a sketch of the layout of RTHQ. Don't hate on my art skills, I'm a writer for a reason. And if some architect reads this and tells me it's lame and/or physically impossible to build, I'm a fictional character in another dimension, deal with it. And yes, those are grid lines. Deal with it. If the image is fuzzy, oh well. I did the best I could. It's a sketch people! If you want to see it in person, you'll have to contact RTHQ. Can't do it? That's 'cause you aren't worthy! JK, no one from the Alpha Realm can contact us, you'd need an artifact for that. So, on the left is the Quarters Corridor, with the Elemental Commons in the octagon above that and the Girl's Bathroom beside it. Below that is Wes and Terrance's Room, Sugar and Sapphire's Room, and Kopa's Room, in that order, then the Boy's Bathroom beside that. Then you have the center, with the Main Hall in the very middle, the Courtyard leading outside above and the Dining Hall below. On the right of the Courtyard is the Control Room, with the Training Room in the rectangular room beside it. Below that is the Realms Corridor where certain Realms we are examining and registering have a constantly open portal as we download information about it. Below that is the Library, and to the left of the Library is the Kitchen adjoining the Dining Hall. Simple enough? Good, because I'm tired and wish to go to bed now. RiverFlyte says it's way past my bed time and I want to make sure I go to bed before him... mostly because I'm afraid of the dark and want him to turn off the light. Yeah, I know my element s fire and I can create light, but shadows still creep me out. Don't you judge me! Dream on!




                      -Agent TrailBlaiser   

1 comment: