Friday, January 13, 2012

Sep's Realm

Hey guys! This is Agent TrailBlaiser! Now, I'm considering launching a HUGE mission into the Rampant Realm. The one written by Diana Peterfreund. However, I don't want to release any spoilers, so I suggest you read the books now. That way I won't have to wait so long to post. So, instead of telling you all about Rampant, I'm going to do something that Sep's been begging me to write forever. When we first met/My very first mission. Okay, I was really new at the whole "RealmTraveling" thing, and I was still working out all the kinks. I managed to get myself into the realm, unfortunately, I used up so much of my power trying to get there that I wiped out as soon as I arrived! Later, Sep and I wrote the encounter down, taking interviews from all the inhabitants of the Castle, trying to get every last detail. Okay, here's chapter 1 of "TrailBlaiser's First Adventure"

Rupert Gringe was making his usual rounds, pointing out the various attractions to his group. "Over here, you'll see the Haunted Landing Stage, said to be where the horrible Queen Ethldredda tried to drown her eldest daughter, Princess Esmeralda. Now, I've gone by here a few times at night, and, on rare occasions, I've heard ghostly moans coming from the landing stage." A young boy grabbed onto his mother's cloak for protection. Rupert laughed. "There's nothing to be afraid of! Why, it's mid-day! No ghost could get you even if it wanted to! Besides, I'll protect you." He said that last sentence while looking at a young maiden. She giggled and batted her eyes. Her father glared at her, and she suddenly found the bottom of the boat very interesting. Rupert steered  the boat along. Suddenly, the young boy lept out of his mother's lap and dashed to the side of the boat, leaving some passengers grasping onto the sides of the vessel. 
"Wesley! Get down from there!" his mother shouted. 
"But Ma, there's someone over there!" he exclaimed. Rupert glanced over to the Forset shore where the boy was pointing.
"It's nothing but some weeds. Now, coming up on our left is-"
"No! No, it's a person! See? Look! She moving!" the little boy cut him off. Rupert looked over at the shore just as the "weeds" turned, revealing long, golden hair. Rupert gasped and steered the boat toward the shore. 

Well? What do you think? Pretty good, huh? If not, you get what you pay for. I'm no professional, but I think that's pretty good if you ask me. Well, I admit that it wasn't really a whole chapter, but I gotta make this thing last for at least two weeks. You know, give everyone enough time to check out the Rampant series. You don't have to, but I suggest it. Oh, and when I do get to the Rampant Mission, it will be in the same format. Hope you come back for more adventures! Dream on!
                                                              -Agent TrailBlaiser  

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe I almost forgot to see this site!!! Thank you for posting again!!! I guess my comment worked ^.^ Anyway i'm going to tell all my friends about this blog and spread the word! Wow I used a lot of exclamation points.

    ReplyDelete