Friday, January 27, 2012

Sep's Realm (continued...again...)

Agent TrailBlaiser here! Super pepped about Rampant! I hope you all read it, and Ascendant, or else things will make no sense! And just in case, check out her site, too, it has lots of good info on the unicorns. Those of you who have read it wouldn't be shocked when I said unicorns! Yes, the adorable, white, magical, good unicorns everyone knows from little childrens' coloring books......... do not exist in the Rampant Realm. The closest thing is a zhi, but only if you're a unicorn hunter. Otherwise, run..... fast! Deadly, vicious creatures, unicorns get a total makeover in Peterfreund's series. But, I'm getting ahead of myself. I still haven't finished posting the rest of "Sep's Realm"! So, here is a bit more!

Sarah helped the girl off the bed. Leo's long dress flowed all the way down to the floor. Jenna gasped. "Oh my, that's the most gorgeous dress I've ever seen!" She examined the sleeve of the dress. "What kind of material is this made from? It's so soft!" Leo backed away from her.
"Um, silk, I think." Leo eyed Jenna suspiciously. Jenna looked puzzled.
"What's silk?" Jenna asked.  Leo opened her mouth to speak, but suddenly, Marcia entered the room. Marcia examined Leo.
"Who is this?" Marcia asked.
"Lenora Rainsong.", Septimus answered. Marcia looked at him.
"Well, where did she come from?" Marcia demanded.
"She was found on the Forest shore by Rupert Gringe." Rose offered. Marcia stepped close to Leo, who's face showed a mixture of horror and amazement.
"How do we know she's not a witch?" Marcia narrowed her eyes.
"Um, my eyes are green, not blue." Leo choked out. Marcia stepped back. She stared hard at Leo.
"Hm, bright green..." Marcia whispered. Leo's eyes flashed between Marcia and Septimus.
"Help." she mouthed to Septimus.
"Marcia," Sep interjected, "since she's probably not from around here, do you think she could stay with us?" Marcia jolted back into reality.
"What? Why?" she flustered.
"Because she's obviously a wizard. Only someone with great Magykal skill could have eyes that green." Marcia still looked unconvinced. Septimus whispered something to her. Marcia nodded.
"Well, I suppose it's best that if there's any mischief going on, I'd prefer it be right under my nose." Marcia stated. Leo let out a breath she didn't realize she was holding.
"It's settled then, you can stay with us in the Wizard Tower." Septimus explained. Leo smiled a little.
"Sep, are you sure that's the best idea?" Jenna asked. Septimus nodded.
"Absolutely." He winked at Leo. "I'll be fine." Leo blushed. While Septimus and Marcia discussed Leo's lodging arrangements, Sarah and Rose shrugged and tended to other patients. Jenna stepped up to Leo. Jenna squinted her eyes.
"You look, really familiar..." Jenna observed.
"Oh, well, I..." Leo stuttered.
"Looks like you're all set Leo!", Sep exclaimed suddenly. Leo jumped at his voice. "Why don't I show you to your new room?" Sep took her hand and led her out of the Infirmary. Jenna stared after them. Septimus pointed out historical artifacts in the Tower, but Leo didn't notice. At least, until she looked at the floor. The sandy surface shifted to spell words on the ground. "Isn't it incredible?" Sep asked as the floor began moving.
"Yeah." Leo whispered. After amoment or two, the floor read, "Welcome, ExtraOrdinary Wizard Apprentice." Sep began talking about the paintings on the wall, but Leo did't hear him. She was too busy looking at the addition to the text. "Welcome, ExtraOrdinary Apprentice......... and Agent TrailBlaiser." No one noticed the extra words. Except Marcia.

So, how is it? Please say you like it! I admit, I may not be a proffesional writer, but I think that was pretty good. Sorry I couln't post it until now, I've been busy working out the Rampant mission. And developing something I call, StoryStreaming. If all goes well, you will get a much more in depth look at our missions. Like, as it happens dialouge and action. I haven't yet tested it, that's what the Rampant mission is for. Well, that, and taking advantage of a very loosely written ending! Dream on!
        -Agent TrailBlaiser 

13 comments:

  1. Woah, scary... Well, sort of. Okay, not really, but sill pretty awesome if you ask me! I totally know what you mean when you know what to write but you can't write it. I've been like that for a few years, with all these ideas in my head, and not able to get them out. Until I saw the link for this blog on ask angie 4 (I can't resist links for some reason, It's like a weird tic I have). I was like "If she can make a blog so can I!" So if someone complains that you inspired the craziness that is my blog, it's probably my fault.

    Anyway super duper excited (and hyped) about the Rampant mission!!! Can't wait to meet the rest of the Realm Travelers!!! Oh, just a warning, this might be the only serious comment you see in a while so remember it!!! Don't worry next post I'll be a little more random. But for now...

    *End of excessive exclamation points*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wait, I meant still. I hate when I mess up on spelling!!!

      Delete
    2. Is Jenna a Realm Traveler too? Ok,last comment for the day I promise. (Excluding life or death situations)

      Delete
    3. Lol, everything you write is awesome, and, if you made a blog, I would totally read it! Oh, and, a little trick, copy your comment, paste it onto a Word document, and run it for errors. It works 97% of the time. The other 3% is grammer errors, it doesn't catch those. Anyway, no, Jenna is not a Realm Traveler. She can't be, she has a duty to fufill. If anything were to happen to the Princess, (gasp!), whatever would they do?! I geuss Marcellus and his descedents would be incharge then, being the son of a Queen and all. I could use Sep, though. First of all, he's probably powerful enough not to get hurt, but if anything ever happened to him, yes, people would be sad, but Marcia can always train another Apprentice. She won't want to, but she'll have to.

      Delete
  2. it's was a very cool tale so far!
    Dan
    P.S. I love Septimus Heap

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Don't think you've commented here before. Welcome! So glad you like it! The more people like this, the more sales I'll make on my books! If I ever get anything published. I hope you keep reading! I promise, my current layout of the Realm Travelers "mini-plot" is filled with romance, suspence, action, and a few very powerful animals. That's all I can say at this point. You already know about the unicorns, but they aren't narly exciting as what happens AFTER the mission. And a VERY special geust joins the Realm Travelers!

      Delete
  3. It's nice to know that there's someone else out there who loves this blog too! So welcome, and if I give you a headache from my incessant chattering I'm really really sorry. Anyway I do have a blog, it's at astralmystique.blogspot.com If it sounds kinds like this one in the beginning it's because the original story was like this but weirder. A lot weirder. It was almost scary when I found this blog...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wait, does Jenna even know about Realm Travelers? *sigh* It seems I'm somewhat obsessed with this topic. The real reason, is I find it depressing that Sep would keep secrets from Jenna. And, before anyone asks I'm a Septimus Heap fan too. That made absolutely no sense at all.

      Delete
    2. LOL. No, strike that. ROFLOL. For those of you who don't know, that means, rolling on the floor laughing out. I really hated that Sep would keep keep secrets from her, but he has to. He does tell her some things, but I am not sure exactly what, yet. Worst case scena, she just wonders where he goes off to every now and then. I think she'll just assume that it's quests from Marcia.

      Delete
  4. I have to remember that! ROFLOL...
    Sometimes I wonder why I like commenting on this blog, and the reason deserves another sentence at least. I just think it's cool, weird and slightly insane of me, that we're all inextricably connected by this blog but we've never met in real life! Sometimes when I have penpals or meet people on the Internet like this I'll wonder what they look like and where they live... The next thing I know I've totally spaced out! It's not that I'm a loner, I have a group of BFFs at school.
    Long comment again! Guess it's 'cause I just did my homework... Thanks for replying back and answering all my questions. Know that you made a 12 year old girl really happy with those...
    AHH it sounds to much like goodbye! Like forever!!! ROFLNS (rolling on floor, laughing NON-STOP)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG I just realized that most of the comments on this page were from me. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!
    *random freak out/ happy dance*

    ReplyDelete
  6. You and my friend across the street, Audra, would totally be BFF's! (and im here too!! so you're not the only one out there who uses alot of extra extra exclamation points!!! -Audra) She's over at my house right now. Don't worry, she's not a character, I do have actual friends! Oh, and right now, I'm not sure who's more random or spazzy, you or her! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  7. No, you should see me and my BFFs when we're hyper on chocolate or some other candy. We go ballistic and start talking really fast and... Let's just say you might not want to be close when that happens. It tends to annoy people a lot. But, that's just the way we are I guess. ^ ^

    ReplyDelete