Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Welcome Storytellers!

Welcome, one and all! Unless you don't have a good imagination, 'cause if you don't, get out.  This is a haven for all storytellers and avid readers. I will warn you though, I lean more toward the fantasy genre, so all you Trekkies, you might as well leave now. My name is Agent Trailblaiser. I know what your probably thinking, "Why spell it like that?" Well, "Blaze" is much to masculine, so I spelt it "Blaise", which is much more feminine. Anyway, I made this blog because I got tired of carrying around a notebook, especially after my last mission. The lost boys "accidentally"  threw it in a lake. Oh yeah, you guys probably have no idea what I'm talking about! Okay, you guys read books, right? Well, each story is its own world, or realm, is we RealmTravelers call it. FYI, if you see RT, it stands for Realm Traveler. Where as RTHQ, stands for, well, I bet you can figure it out. Anyway, we are called Realm Travelers because we do just that, travel realms! You catching on yet? Anyway, we don't just go to any realm where ever and when ever we want, we have to be assigned a mission, well, I can, I'm kind of the top Realm Traveler, so I can do whatever I want. Wait, where was I? Oh, right the lost boys, well, I'll save that for another time. 'Til then, Dream On!
                                                                                                           -Agent TrailBlaiser

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to be perfectly honest here, this was my first attempt at writing this thing. I had a lot to say, and no idea how to say it. Don't judge my skills too harshly, 'kay?

    ReplyDelete