Thursday, January 17, 2013

I'm Back!

What's up y'all? I've been off for a while now, but I plan to update soon! No, I don't have the rest of the story today. I'm gonna work on over the weekend and I'll probably come back with the next installment Monday... or Tuesday. Idk. By the way, I was just reading over all my stories on all my sites and I realized something: All My Characters Have A Mental Disorder!!! Several of them die in the plot line. One of them tries to kill her caretaker (only because she was slightly psychotic). One, I think, ends up killing herself. One jumps off a railing that was two stories high because a dream told her to (she didn't die, but still!). Oh, and then she almost gets eaten alive by a wolf and gets hypothermia.

My only question is... what the actual heck am I WRITING?! Sometimes I worry...

8 comments:

  1. I think we all have the same problem.... :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My readers are going to think I'm a psycho or something...

      Delete
    2. *shrugs* Well you aren't exactly what you write

      Delete
  2. TRAAAAAIIILBLAISER WHERE ARE YOU?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, no more procrastinating. It's been so long that I forgot about all of our blogs. I've been trying to drag myself out of writer's block, and no one even reads my writting except for you, because I force you, and you need to try too. At least help me with my writting if you refuse to do yours.


    P.S. Wow, I didn't mean for that to be so LONG.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Magic's been trying to do that to me too...
    I will try to post this week though

    ReplyDelete